Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include but are not limited to:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Contouring, to improve the harmony in the look of the smile
- Cosmetic Fillings, to repair damaged teeth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to restore a beautiful smile
- Crowns and Bridges, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Scaling and Root Planing, to treat acute gum disease
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
Emergency Dental Treatment:
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.